Friday, November 5, 2010

DWYDN Goes Podcast

Well folks, the fabulous writers over at Patrick Kane's Loose Change invited me to their first ever Podcast last Friday night, and tonight you get to listen to 15 minutes of the epic hour and a half conversation.  Why 15 minutes?  Because apparently the only times I'm amusing is when I'm not talking about hockey, and God forbid you all have access to that.  Regardless, you should still take a listen.  I'll wait.  Hell, I'll listen too.

Oh wow.  I sound boring as all hell (Note to self: send death threats to the audio editor).  Next time I promise not to get put on the hot seat and have question after question be asked to me.  I felt like someone was going to ask me if I was an expert.  Thankfully, I did watch the tape, so we're all good.

Moving on, I apologize for the lack of posts, particularly with those really long named weekly awards.  I'm thinking those might go on hiatus until we can get some better (read: shorter and catchier) names.  Names like "The Brad," though halfway through the season that might have to change to "The 1st round draft pick, highly touted prospect, and maybe a roster player if we're lucky."  The good news, is that this weekend will mark the first of the feature I really wanted to do instead: NHLOL.  That's right Boys and Girls, it's like LOLCats except we have hockey players instead of cats.  Sounds thrilling, because it is.

As always, feel free to leave your comments, hate mail, and captionable photos, or just stalk me on Twitter , because what better things do you have to do while at work?

No comments:

Post a Comment