Wednesday, November 24, 2010

NHLOL 11/12 - 11/22

So I've promised a post twice.  I ended up mingling with the real world both nights.  Sue me...unless you're really a lawyer, then I'm just joshing, I don't really want to deal with a law suit.  Anyway, lots of ups and downs this week.  Most of which have been downs, such as the Dallas Stars loss to Toronto which led me to do things I never wish upon my own worst enemy.  Anywho, you didn't come here to laugh at me...*eyebrow raise*...you can here to laugh with me.  So on with the funnies...I think.

















AP and other images via Yahoo! and ESPN/Getty Images.

As always, feel free to leave your comments, hate mail, and Songs you'd like me to reference, or just stalk me on Twitter , because what better things do you have to do while at work?

1 comment:

  1. Love these. I tried to pick a favorite but gave up after #FF.

    ReplyDelete