Monday, January 31, 2011

NHLOL Special All-Star Game Edition

It seems that Team Lou-Rad did in fact beat out Team Sentiment in today's contest of no defense and lazy passes.  Though it was much closer than my predicted score of 46-0, it was still an excellent victory in my opinion despite being tainted at the end by a horrific MVP selection.  Mental note to the NHL: Next time you have fans elect players to the All-Star game and they only select them from 2 teams, don't let those same fans vote for the MVP.  I'm actually stunned Crosby didn't somehow win in a landslide write-in vote.  Anyway, I have deprived all of you long enough, I'm coming back at you with a special NHL All-Star Edition of NHLOL.  Sit back, relax, enjoy, giggle, throw $100 bills at me, etc.












As always, feel free to leave your comments, hate mail, and $100 bills (I was serious yo), or just stalk me on Twitter , because what better things do you have to do while at work?

No comments:

Post a Comment